1. YouTube imposed age restrictions on this video when it reached 2 million+ views. It's probably coz 'Riverdale' is teenage-oriented/PG-rated and not for little kids. Yet 10-year-olds can get guns as gifts. 'Murica...
2. The TV series is called 'Riverdale'. It says so right there in the title.
3. You can watch it on Netflix in certain countries.
4. This is the Kevin Keller edition, so I didn't include the Veronica-Betty kiss.
5. Yes, yes - I know I forgot that one scene where Kevin comments on Cheryl's boots.
6. Thank you and hope you have a nice day 😚
From references to Hollywood gay icons like #MontgomeryClift and #JamesDean to unashamed ogling over unattainable males, this compilation revels in the TV/cinematic trope that is the #GayBestFriend.
In hindsight, I shouldn't have used the DontAskDontTell hashtag. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing that strangely seemed suitable at the time, esp. with Joaquin saying, "I won't tell...". I was merely trying to subvert the phrase, using it in an unexpected way to divorce it from its discriminatory origins. I apologise if anyone has been offended.
* * *
No copyright infringement intended (unmonetised video).
FAIR USE DISCLAIMER: THIS VIDEO IS FOR NON-COMMERCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER UNDER SECTION 107 OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT OF 1976, ALLOWANCE IS MADE FOR “FAIR USE” FOR PURPOSES SUCH AS CRITICISM, COMMENT, NEWS REPORTING, TEACHING, SCHOLARSHIP, EDUCATION AND RESEARCH.