So here it is! The first episode of The Mini Truck featuring Bollywood heartthrob Katrina Kaif with our lovely host Mini Mathur. The series is produced by Emmay Entertainment and India Food Network. Rest assured, you've never seen her like this before!
Watch it till the end and you could win some exciting prizes.
SUBSCRIBE and Click on the Bell Icon to never miss any video from The Mini Truck: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
➡Watch Imran Khan on #TheMiniTruck - https://goo.gl/fzZQKf
➡Watch Farah Khan on #TheMiniTruck - https://goo.gl/fzZQKf
Follow Us on Social Media :-
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ifn
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/
Download our App - http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
Follow Emmay Entertainment:
Recipe - Fresh Coconut Pancakes
Refined flour/coconut flour 100gms
Castor sugar/coconut sugar 1/4 cup
Salt a pinch
Coconut milk 100-120ml
Vanilla essence/coconut essence 1tsp
Eggs 1-2 nos
Fresh grated coconut white 2tbsp
Cardamom powder 1tsp
Baking powder 1tsp
Toasted coconut flakes for garnish
1. Sieve flour,baking powder, salt and cardamom powder together.
2. Beat egg white light and fluffy with an electric beater
3.beat egg yolk lightly using whisk add in milk , sugar, essence till mix well .Add in flour and the freshly grated coconut and mix. Don't over mix.
4. Fold in the egg white little by little with the help of spatula .
5. Heat butter in non stick pan add a spoon full of pan cake mixture and cook covered one side at a time for 1-2min each on medium heat.
5. Serve it hot with vanilla ice cream, banana and ginger maple sauce and toasted coconut flakes on top. (optional)
Option: instead of fresh grated coconut add chopped coconut malai. sprinkle on top when on the flame.
Fresh red chilli
Heat maple syrup in pan add ginger juice and red chilli and allow it to simmer for 5- 10mins on slow flame.