Meet Bollywood Famous Choreographers and their Partners!
1. Remo D’souza : Remo D’souza is a renowned Indian dancer, actor and a film director famous in Bollywood. He was seen judging many television reality dance shows. He got his first break in bollywood as a background dancer in the film ‘Rangeela’ – 1995 and made his debut as a director with the film ‘F.A.L.T.U’ in 2011. Remo soon made it to the top league of choreographers in the industry. The dance reality show DID further worked in his popularity and made him a household name. Remo is married to Lizelle, an Anglo-Indian from Mumbai. Lizelle is a costume designer who has designed costumes for many television shows. They have two sons, Druv and Gabriel.
2. Farah Khan : One of the most talented choreographers of modern time, Farah Khan had an interesting love saga. This multi-talented lady who is also a film maker has directed films like Main Hoon Na, Om Shanti Om and Happy New Year featuring her best friend Shahrukh Khan in all. Farah Khan got married to Shirish Kunder on 9 December 2004, who is a film editor and director. She became mother of triplets, two daughters and one son on 11 February 2008. Her son is named as Czar Kunder and two daughters Diva Kunder and Anya Kunder. She is much glad for having cute children.
3. Ahmed Khan : Ahmed Khan is the famous Indian choreographer, producer, actor, director and also a writer. He began his career as a childhood actor playing a small role in the film “Raakh”. He has made his debut as a bollywood director with the film “Lakeer – Forbidden Lines”. Ahmed Khan is married to his beautiful & Gorgeous wife Shaira Khan who was a model and is now a producer of Paperdoll Entertainment. The couple has two children Azaan and Subhaan.
4. Ganesh Acharya : Ganesh Acharya is one of the famous choreographer in bollywood. He has made his big name by choreographing the films like Rang De Basanti, PK and Bhag Mika Bhag. Ganesh Acharya got married to Vidhi Acharya. Ganesh Acharya has many times called his wife to be a biggest support for him in his career.
5. Dharmesh : Dharmesh Yelande aka Dharmesh Sir is an Indian dancer, actor and choreographer. He is mainly known for participating in shows like Dance India Dance2 which aired on Zee TV. He is also known for his crisp, smooth, fast dance movements and expert in freestyle dancing. As per the latest reports, Dharmesh Yelande is dating a girl named Breshna Khan. The two have been dating from their DID days. The couple is quite open about their love and do not shy away from public eyes.
6. Shruti Merchant : Shruti Merchant is an acclaimed choreographer who is also the younger sister of Vaibhavi Merchant. She was seen as one of the judge in fourth season of Dance India Dance. Shruti got married to television actor Dhruv Bhandari. They got married in a very private affair in the beautiful locales of Mauritius. It is said that they tied the knot on 16th June, 2017.
7. Ganesh Hegde : Ganesh Hegde is an Indian choreographer, singer, performer and video director. He has choreographed for films such as Lagaan, Khamoshi, Don, Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage, Company etc. Ganesh tied the knot to his long time girlfriend, Sunayna Shetty, in a private ceremony in Mumbai. She is a stylist and designer by profession and has styled Ganesh for all his public appearances. The couple has a baby boy named Hriyaan Hegde born on 24 February 2012.
8. Salman Yusuff Khan : is an Indian dancer and a choreographer. He is mainly recognised as the winner of India’s biggest dance reality show Dance India Dance Season 1. Salman Yusuff Khan got married to his longtime girlfriend Faiza Haramain on 27 December 2013. The duo have been in a relationship for about 10 years. The couple is blessed with a baby boy on February 18, 2016.
Free Music Use By: https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
I have such of all images WWW. Google.com.use to made by video for educational purpose. Also background sound of the video i have collect from YouTube audio library free music..So please Watch and Subscribe my channel..