What Would Happen If The Sun Suddenly Disappeared:
10 Most Shocking Guinness World Records
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/gYLyzW
It’s amazing how the Guinness Book of World Records started out, and what it has become today. It started in 1955 and holds some of the most amazing records ever, listing world records both of human achievements, and the extremes of the natural world.
While there are many factual records, there are also amazing and unbelievable records, and some are just plain crazy. Join us as we take a look at 10 Most Shocking Records in The Guinness Book of World Records.
If you want to be notified when we release a new video, click subscribe. And if you liked this video, let us know and comment below.
10. Paralympic 'Armless Archer' Matt Stutzman – It’s amazing seeing people go against all odds, and let nothing get in their way. Matt Stutzman is a Paralympic archer who was born without arms. The 'Armless Archer' learned to expertly use a bow and arrow using his feet and shoulders, and has now broken a record that was previously held by an able-bodied person.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=72&v=orquWewIHdY
9. Fastest time to burst three balloons with the back - Julia Gunthel, aka 'Zlata', actually has several records due to her ability to be the most flexible woman in the world. Now she has a record that it seems will be impossible for anyone to ever beat.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcBdaXopxwM
8. Longest sword swallowed - Natasha Veruschka from the USA has been called the Queen of Swords, and has swallowed a sword 58 cm (22.83 in) long sword! Not only is Natasha a sword swallower, she is also a belly dancer. She is actually a representative of an organization we didn’t know existed.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOiz84eGWec
7. Chopping Watermelons On a Stomach – The most watermelons chopped on the stomach in one minute is 27 and was achieved by Bipin Larkin and Ashrita Furman both from the USA at the Sri Chinmoy Centre in Jamaica, New York, USA, on 30 November 2012.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3KanDR82A
6. The longest distance pulled by a horse while on full body burn - Austrian Josef Tödtling is a stunt man who likes to be set on fire. He’s set many Guinness Records, and his latest one was probably film inspired. Also known as the ‘Human Torch, Josef was dragged 500 metres by a horse and a quad bike while on fire.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGucElx8Auc
5. Most burgers Eaten in One Minute - 24-year-old Rix Terabite proved he was the hungriest for the record and managed to consume a record-breaking five 107-gram patties in 60 seconds. The Guinness World Records rules for this hamburger eating challenge insist that only one burger is to be eaten at a time, using just one hand.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&v=f63qxa_lAdU
4. Most coconuts smashed around a person while blindfolded – This is one dangerous and shocking record for sure, and we don’t think anyone is going to try to break it anytime soon. Karamjit Singh and Kawaljit Singh, both from India, hold the record of 35 coconuts smashed around a person while blindfolded in just 60 seconds and was set on 25 July 2014.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=137&v=tiDs5yazbHc
3. Felix Baumgartner’s free fall from space – Austrian Felix Baumgartner’s supersonic sky dive set five world records. On 14 October 2012 he set world records for skydiving an estimated 39 km (24 mi), reaching an estimated top speed of 1,357.64 km/h (843.6 mph), or Mach 1.25.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvbN-cWe0A0&t=52s
2. Longest fingernails on a pair of hands - Nail artist Ayanna Williams has smashed the record for the longest fingernails on a pair of hands with an incredible length of 18 ft.10.9 in. The most amazing part it seems is that It took her 23 years to grow these nails to break the record! Ms.
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XciqkoMFUW0
1. Stretchiest Skin – Garry Turner is able to stretch the skin of his stomach to a distended length of 15.8 cm (6.25 in) due to a rare medical condition called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, a disorder of the connective tissues affecting the skin, ligaments and internal organs.
Video - https://youtu.be/f46SpiboAew