* I'm a food scientist running LC/MS instrumentation to examine organic compounds and contaminants in foods and plants.
* What I'm seeing in HEMP is mind-blowing. The complexity and intricacy of the plant is extraordinary.
* The molecular constituents of hemp are FINE-TUNED molecules for spontaneous human healing. This cannot be a coincidence...
* THC and CBD have exactly the same elements; they are just arranged differently!
* There's almost something about hemp that seems "intelligently designed." It's way beyond typical botanicals found in nature.
* Hemp almost seems to have a literal "divine purpose" for humanity.
* All the different molecules have different medicinal uses and properties, from CBD to CBN, THC, etc.
* How does HEMP harvest Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen and then synthesize powerful medicine from it?
* The hemp plant is literally manufacturing powerful medicine... for free!
* Hemp can help save humanity... with medicine, fiber, nutrition, agricultural economics... even polymers!
* Humanity is looking for answers. HEMP is the answer at so many levels... so why have the governments of the world kept it illegal?
* Governments don't want humanity to have powerful, free medicine. There's too much PROFIT at stake with the "sick care" industry.
* Hemp offers an abundance of real answers for many of the problems plaguing humanity.
* There are a thousand other molecules in hemp, each of which may have some yet unknown medicinal or technological application for humanity.
* How might hemp molecules interact with intestinal flora to produce additional synthesis or transformation of molecules into even more powerful healing medicines for humanity?
* We have to start looking at hemp components working in conjunction with other phytochemicals.
* Natural plant molecules tend to work in SYNERGY when combined, while synthetic toxic chemicals made by Man tend to multiply their toxicity when combined.
* Every living plant has an INTENTION... a purpose for existing. Plant consciousness is real. Hemp wants to be medicine.
* There is a structural resonance among hemp's therapeutic molecules and human neurology. If you could "hear" it, it would sound like a beautiful symphony.
* I don't smoke hemp... but I am INSPIRED by what the science is revealing about this extraordinary plant.
* This plant is changing my world view of what's possible with botanical healing.
Learn more at: